Postcards with quotes

Have you ever received a postcard with a quote on it? If so, please tell me about it here (feel free to link to IDs too). After reviewing everyones’ I will select the user who presented the one that I also found is my favourite and send them the postcard below:

5 Likes

This is one I purchased. If you do select this one, I would be happy to send it to you.

10 Likes

:candle:

If there aren’t anymore presented, I will gladly accept yours @breeze2902 I think.

1 Like

preview

5 Likes

Here’s one my daughter picked up years ago, and gave to me:

Her local library had a box full, with different poems on, and hardly anyone had taken them, so when my daughter showed an interest, they gave her the whole boxful. We divided them up amongst our friends who enjoy sending postcards. (This was many years before I discovered Postcrossing.)

4 Likes

Believe, you are not alone…

The one I received from @nunoftferreira

Actually that’s his own poem :love_letter:

2 Likes

I have a number of new postcards with quotes in German. Happy to send you one if you message me your address. …just let me know how it translates.

2 Likes

@tesc Would you be able to share one here?

1 Like

This is one of a set of 10 I have based around the “Romantic Poets” issued by Royal Mail in 2020, happy to send it if I’m picked. Best Wishes, D

6 Likes

This space is currently under construction.

1 Like

@jeffbh This is more like a meme rather than being a quote (quotation), please edit your post and remove the image (don’t really like it either)
Also Jeff did you not receive any others?