Postcards with Maps

Sometime ago I sent this set as a forum giveaway

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/fully-claimed-giveaway-2-great-qing-unification-full-map-postcards/609308

I am considering buying more map sets from this shop and perhaps sending them as officials

4 Likes

Cute map illustrations of California

Icons of the US:

Flower map of the US:

Food map of the US:

Map of west coast lighthouses:

4 Likes

While visiting Minnesota a few years back I bought a tea towel of MN ā€œhot dishesā€ map. She also sells them as postcards. Thought they were cute and unique!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Just registered

3 Likes

Iā€™ve sent a few. Some are quite common, some are a little harder to get.

2 Likes
1 Like

I send a few from Germany.

1 Like

This one is one of my favorite to send since it has my little town on it (Moorestown) despite only having 20,000 residents. For reference, New Jersey has close to 10 million people.

Also picked up a few of these when travelling in Arizona. Quite a few people have requests for Rt 66 in their profileā€¦

But my personal favorite is one I sent when vacationing in Peruā€¦

1 Like

I have this one thatā€™s kind of like a map of Florida

6 Likes

Here are some of mine ā€¦

3 Likes

i love maps so much, and i like to receive a maps card,
i have a map of bahrain and send it too

2 Likes

Some maps postcard I received from my collection.
I like the maps postcard so much. Iā€™d like to share some of them with you all.

And these are my sent map postcards to postcrossers, especially sent during my abroad trip.
Iā€™m in Thailand, but the map postcards is really rare to find it.

This is my only map (handmade) card, because I wanna send this style card.

Phetchaburi province map, I bought and sent this postcard from here.

Postcards during my abroad trip:

1 Like

Map card of Schouwen-Duiveland, an island and municipality in the province of Zeeland:

1 Like

Hello! This week I received this nice postcard from the Tag What do you know about my country? and shows a curious map.
I share it with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gracias, thanks @cattle

1 Like

I sent this card recently, the image is an illustrated map of Manhattan in New York City. The cards are made by Levain, a bakery known for their delicious cookies. There are a few Levain bakery locations throughout Manhattan, and each of them is conveniently marked on this postcard.

1 Like

Here are some map cards sent in travel mode:

And some souvenirs sent after I got home:

I have send this one: