Postcards that feature food! šŸ³

How cool! Itā€™s this one, right?

Now I want to try it too, because that sounds like something I would enjoy! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You are right @meiadeleite - this is the card. The recipe is great. If you donā€™t have slices of white bread home - try it with some wrap bread instead. Yummy, too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The last recipe cards that I sent arrived today in US and Germany:

3 Likes

ah, yes, i have sent a few with typical french cuisine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:yum:

My latest received food related cards:

And sent few too:

2 Likes

:cherries::yellow_heart::cherries:

1 Like

Received this nice postcard which features stroopwaffles :slight_smile:

NL-5347078

2 Likes
1 Like

This reminds me there is a jar of pesto somewhere in the houseā€¦ we should put it to use! :smiley:

2 Likes

From curious foods box:

ā€œFavorite recipes from quiltersā€

50 states and foods

1 Like

Perfect weather for a soup :

1 Like

Another recipe card that I sent arrived today :

1 Like

You should try the recipe and then post it on the topic below!

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/cooking-recipes-from-postcards/1922

I hope the cookies are as delicious as they look!

Iā€™ve sent another one which was just received :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found and sent this Huckleberry Pie recipe card when I was visiting British Columbia where huckleberries are really popular:

I love recipe cards! I wish I could find some closer to home.

2 Likes

I baked first

and then made a postcard out of the photos
(food photography is incredibly hard when your hungry husband is poking you with the cake fork whilst you try to take a nice picture :sweat_smile:)

11 Likes

I like cards with food! I donā€™t really care about recipies as they are often in a language that I canā€™t read and to be fair, I donā€™t like to cook. :smiley:

I have quite a few cards that are tea or coffee related. And even severall from the same series!

I think it is quite funny and special to receive severall from a series.

2 Likes

These are postcards with recipes of national Russian cuisine. Bon appetit to everyone !!!

5 Likes

That fish pie card reminds me of Ghibliā€™s Kiki Delivery Service. Something about a baked item in the shape of a fish is just so appetizing.

I love food as a theme! Iā€™ve sent birthday cards to friends before with a pie recipe on it. And when we went to Kentucky, I sent my mother a card with a mint julep recipe on the front.

I got this from a friend while he was visiting Portugal. Itā€™s one of my favorites because it looks like a polaroid.

And it seemed remiss not to send myself a potato-themed postcard when we road-tripped through last summer. Unfortunately I didnā€™t personally see such a large tater, but the card made me laugh out loud in the shop which is usually how I decide what cards I want haha.

7 Likes