Postcards swap with 12-years-old students Class (Religious Buildings/Architecture/Saints/Gods and goddesses)

Hello from ITALY!

I’m writing on behalf of my Class. My name is Matteo and I teach “History of Religions” to my 13 students. They are 12-13 years old and they attend my lessons.
I’m writing to You asking help to receive postcards from abroad depicting Religious Buildings/Architecture/ Images of Saints/Gods and goddesses…
Buildings like: Churches, Temples, Mosques, Pagodas…

Then we will look up your Country and what’s shown on the postcard on the map and learn about it on the internet.

We are eager to get your postcards as soon as possible, Of course in return, my students will send you a card back from Italy with their greetings and a note with few lines.

If interested, please contact me via DM for the address.
Thanks!
We hope to receive as many as possible postcards from worldwide!
Matty

10 Likes

PM sent

1 Like

I can send you a temple from Sri Lanka. Please PM me your address

2 Likes

Hi Matty, i have churches, mosques and old pyramids. Messaging you.

1 Like

sure i csn send

1 Like

Thank You very much for Your kind and prompt reply. This is very kind from You and my students will be amazed to receive Your card.

As it’s a “very new” project, I’m still arranging with my students, so please allow me one more week/10 days to settle everything (I only teach 1 hour per week in that class) and then I will send You the postal address of my School where sending the PostCard.
I thank You very much once again and I will get back to You shortly.
Thanks for Your patience.Have a nice week.
Matteo A.

2 Likes

Thank You very much for Your kind and prompt reply. This is very kind from You and my students will be amazed to receive Your card.

As it’s a “very new” project, I’m still arranging with my students, so please allow me one more week/10 days to settle everything (I only teach 1 hour per week in that class) and then I will send You the postal address of my School where sending the PostCard.
I thank You very much once again and I will get back to You shortly.
Thanks for Your patience. Stay in touch.
Matteo A.

2 Likes

I can send one if you would like :mailbox_closed:

1 Like

I can send several unwritten cards (with a little explanation in English) dedicated to Russian Ortodox Church in an envelope.

1 Like

PM sent.
Monument to the Reformation in Geneva

Please PM me your address. Thanks… JamesC. (New York, NY, USA)

Sending you a DM!

PM me your address for three cards.

Hello, neighbour!
I will gladly send your students a postcard with a church or sacred art, if you are also interested in receiving postcards from Italy. :slight_smile:
Ciao! :it:

Hello! I can mail postcards of various churches in New Mexico. Please PM the address.

I’ve got a few cards about English churches!

Interested.

PM send.

What a great idea! Just sent my PM!

OK, te enviare unas postales , pasme direccion . Un saludo