Postcards or other Recommendations in Auckland (Waiheke Island) and Queenstown 🇳🇿

Hi all! I’m here in New Zealand for the first time on holiday, and it is magical! :star_struck: I’ll be spending some time in Queenstown and Waiheke Island and was wondering if there is a great place for postcards, or maybe a special postmark? All suggestions welcome - thank you so much in advance!

Hello, dear Emily :blush:About pictorial postmark, you can refer to this link:

New Zealand still has these special postmarks:

1 Like

Hello Junjie! Thank you so much. This is just the sort of thing I’m looking for!

Cheers :heart_decoration:
Emily

1 Like

You are very welcome, dear Emily! Glad to help you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:If you want to buy postcards, I think souvenir store around tourist attraction may be a good choice? Enjoy your holiday in New Zealand :two_hearts:

1 Like

Not sure if they have a presence on Waiheke or in Queenstown but Paperplus and some Whitcoulls stores usually have postcards. There should be some touristy shops/attractions at both locations tho! Have fun!

1 Like

I found a Paperplus in Wanaka! Really neat shop. Thank you! :relaxed:

There’s also a cute little historical post office in Arrowtown. They had some older first day of issue envelopes, for anybody who may be interested. :postbox:

1 Like