Postcards from around the world for 7th graders!

Hello! My name is Amita Kotian, and I’m a 7th grade teacher in Neev Academy in Bangalore, India. I want my students to learn about our world and its wonderful people. So I am trying to collect postcards from all over the world. I would love for you to send a postcard from your country with fun facts about it ( or anything you would like to share with us!) I would be happy to send you one back from India if you’d like.

For Spanish, French and Hindi Postcrossers, we would love it if you write the message in these languages as my students are studying them, and it would give them an authentic experience of interaction with the natives.

Please send the postcards to the following address :
Amita Kotian
302, Sunny Burberry,
Janatha Colony,
Chikkabellandur,
Bangalore 560035

We are really looking forward to your postcards and messages! Thank you so much for contributing to our learning journey.

35 Likes

I would be happy to send a card from Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will send from Czech Republic :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If it’s okay, I can send another card from Germany.

1 Like

I’d love to send you one from Greece!

2 Likes

I’m happy to send one from my state (Colorado). That will leave room for other US cards as well. Do you prefer tourist cards, with trivia written on them or fact/trivia cards.

1 Like

I can send you one from Switzerland in French (french is one of 4 offical languages of our tiny country) im not native french, but my french should be good enough to write you a card.
Pm me

1 Like

I would love to send one.

1 Like

I will send one from Maharashtra. Can write in Hindi :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll send one from Indonesia

1 Like

I will send one written in Spanish :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll send you PM.

1 Like

I will send a card from Wales :wales: 😃
Could you please pm me the address.

1 Like

I’ll be sending one from Hong Kong.

1 Like

Thank you so much :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks a lot :heartpulse:

How lovely! Thanks a lot. :heartpulse:

Thank you so much. :heartpulse:Anything is fine as long as they get to learn a little something from the card.

Of course, more the merrier. Thank you so much :heartpulse:

Thank you so much :heartbeat:. Even I haven’t received one from Greece yet. Looking forward

1 Like