Postcards for my form class? New school year!

Thanks so much!

What a lovely idea. Another one on thr way from South Australia.

1 Like

Hello, I send you a postcard from south of France :slight_smile:

1 Like

My 6th grade will send one from Switzerland :heart:

2 Likes

Thank so much!

Great, thank you! :blush:

Thank you! Looking forward to it!

I saw you have two from Canada already but I will send another and try and find you a Unique one!

1 Like

Thank you! We do not mind getting more than 1 from the same place, but also different places within canada! Thank you for this :blush:

I’d be happy to send a card from Minnesota if they’d like one :heart::+1: (my only request - give me direction on what to chat with them about. I’m autistic and a topic of conversation helps)

Thank you so much! Theyd love to know a strange, historical or interesting fact about where you live. Otherwise, just a hello and a fact about yourself (favourite music or subject at school etc). Hope this helps!
Thanks again

1 Like

I will send a card from New Mexico!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

A card from Germany will go tomorrow into the letterbox and than to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for helping us :relaxed:

I just sent one from Monterey, California, USA. We have a wonderful aquarium here (the Monterey Bay Aquarium), so I chose a card with an animal from their deep sea exhibit. They have a great website if your kids are interested in the ocean or seeing what Monterey looks like.

Best wishes for an excellent year!

1 Like

This activity is really meaningful, I hope I find it is not too late, I will write a letter to this address, I hope the children can spend every semester happily!

1 Like

Send one from the Netherlands

1 Like

Sending one from Pittsburgh, PA (United States). Would you like us to write something on the post card? Or do you prefer a blank post card? Thanks

1 Like

Sending one from Brazil this Friday! Grandpa was from Gorleston :slight_smile:
Glad to be a part of the project, but it might arrive a bit after the start of term

1 Like