Postcards for my form class? New school year!

I have a year 8 form (aged 12-13) on the east coast of England. It is not a wealthy community and many have never travelled outside the local area so i felt postcrossing would be a good way to introduce them to the world. I am creating a world map display with postcards and it would be great if we could recieve some cards to the following address;

Miss Sewell
Cliff Park Ormiston Academy
Kennedy Avenue
Gorleston, Great Yarmouth,
Norfolk, NR31 6TA
England, United Kingdom

Thank you for anything, i know theyll love it! The class is called 8CKSE.

Thanks again and best wishes!

i will be sure to add a photo in the new school year!

30 Likes

I will put one in the mail this week!

1 Like

Lovely. Will send one from Indonesia

2 Likes

I will send you one from the West Coast of Scotland

1 Like

Thank you! So exciting! I will post a picture when we start early september! They will love it :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I visited there just a couple of weeks ago. I may actually have something to share with them too! Amazing. Thank you again

Thank you for this! Really appreciated and will expand their world knowledge :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi. Will send one from Maldives :blush:

2 Likes

Such a lovely idea! I’ll send one from Finland :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much! A new place for them to learn about!

1 Like

Thank you! I have been once but we will do some research as a class! Thanks again!

1 Like

i will send from Italy

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Hello! I like the idea of your project. Right now, I don’t have postcards that are suitable for sending to your students. But I will try to purchase them and send them from the south of Russia in the near future! Good luck to you and your students!

2 Likes

WoW :star_struck: yes, I will send from Milan - Italy :it:

2 Likes

Posted this morning!

1 Like

I will post one from Wales :wales: ( if that’s not too close). X

1 Like

Count on one from Upstate New York, US.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Russia is one of my areas of study and i teach about it a lot so this would be great. Thanks!

1 Like

Not at all! I hope they have the opportunity to holiday there one day. Thank you!