Postcards for a public library initiative

Hello!
My local library will be hosting a series of projects where young patrons will be exploring art & craft from various parts of the world. I’d love to be able to pass along some postcards from those regions to get their attention!

Any postcards from these countries would be so appreciated!
-Algeria
-Chile
-Denmark
-Greece
-Iceland
-India
-Italy
-Mexico
-Morocco
-Norway
-Russia
-Spain
-Sweden

Additionally, postcards containing images of a hamsa and/or evil eye would be awesome! I know this imagery is used in many parts of the world and would love to have representation from different countries.

The intention is to use these postcards in various ways - in a display, as an educational support tool, and to offer to the young patrons to keep for themselves.

If you can help out with this initiative, please message me directly and I’ll send you the mailing address.

Many thanks in advance for anyone who can contribute!

8 Likes

you can send me the address

PM your address (INDIA)

Hi,
Do the postcards have to mailed from origin? If not, I have cards from some of these countries that I could send to you from the US :slight_smile:

That would be awesome! I’ll PM you the address. Thanks!

1 Like

I have a card from Russia I can send to you, mailed from Michigan.

Message me your address if you would like it.

I will send one from India. Please PM your address

Hello. I will be happy to send a postcard from Russia. I’m waiting for the address.

Do you still need postcards? I have a good lot from my travels. Let me know :relaxed:

Yes, we’d love some more postcards! I’ll PM you the address.