Postcards exhange in foreign language

Hello everyone!
My name is Mira Aho and I am working as a Russian as a foreign language teacher in Finnish-Russian school of Eastern Finland. My students are in grade 5, 7 and 9 (age 12-16) and they are studying several foreign languages: Russian, English, Swedish and some students learn also Spanish. Some students of our school study Russian as a native language. I joined in Postcrossing two years ago and my student are really excited to sending and receiving postcards of this community.

I would love to start a project with another language teacher. It would be nice to send and receive mail from other students in same age (12-16). We could have letter or postcard exchange in different languages (Finnish, Russian, English, Swedish) and in different themes (my hobbies, favorite places, favourite food etc). The aim of project is to learn about other cultures and communication in foreign languages.

If you are interested, send me a message or e-mail (mira.aho@gmail.com).

ЗдравствуйтС!

Π‘ Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»ΠΎΠΌ Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΡƒΡ‡Π΅Π±Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°! МСня Π·ΠΎΠ²ΡƒΡ‚ ΠœΠΈΡ€Π° Ахо ΠΈ я Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°ΡŽ ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΌ русского языка ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ иностранного Π² финско-русской школС Восточной Ѐинляндии. Мои ΡƒΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΈ учатся сСйчас Π² 5, 7 ΠΈ 9 классах (возраст с 12 Π΄ΠΎ 16 Π»Π΅Ρ‚). Они Π·Π°Π½ΠΈΠΌΠ°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Ρ€Π°Π·Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ иностранными языками: русским, английским, швСдским ΠΈ Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ испанским. Π’ нашСй школС учатся ΠΈ двуязычныС Π΄Π΅Ρ‚ΠΈ с Ρ€ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ языком русским. Π― ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π΄Π²Π° Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° занимаюсь посткроссингом с ΠΌΠΎΠΈΠΌΠΈ ΡƒΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΈ ΠΈ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹ интСрСсно Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ с Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠΉ школой.

Π― заинтСрСсована Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ с Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠΌ ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΌ иностранных языков. Моим ΡƒΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΌ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹ интСрСсно ΠΎΡ‚ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Ρƒ ΠΎΡ‚ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΡ… ровСсников (ΡƒΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΈ возраста 12-16 Π»Π΅Ρ‚). Нас интСрСсуСт пСрСписка Π½Π° иностранных языках. Π― Π΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°ΡŽ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Π»ΠΈ Π±Ρ‹ Π½Π°ΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ интСрСсныС Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌΡ‹ для пСрСписки (ΠΌΠΎΠΈ Ρ…ΠΎΠ±Π±ΠΈ, ΠΌΠΎΠΈ Π»ΡŽΠ±ΠΈΠΌΡ‹Π΅ мСста, ΠΌΠΎΠΈ Π»ΡŽΠ±ΠΈΠΌΡ‹Π΅ блюда ΠΈ Ρ‚.Π΄.). Главная Ρ†Π΅Π»ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π° - это Π·Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ с Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠΉ ΠΊΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚ΡƒΡ€ΠΎΠΉ ΠΈ Π±Ρ‹Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Π΅ с ровСсниками Π½Π° Ρ€Π°Π·Π½Ρ‹Ρ… иностранных языках.

Если ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ-Π½ΠΈΠ±ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒ заинтСрСсовался Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠΌ, со ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΡΠ²ΡΠ·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ ΠΏΠΎ э-ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Ρƒ (mira.aho@gmail.com).

1 Like

PM sent…

Hello Daleth23!
We donΒ΄t need any postcards. We have a lot of them. The aim of my message was to find an another school or another language teacher with whom to start a new project.
Wish you all the best!
Amirella

1 Like

Do you know e-twinning from the European Union? Check it out :wink: Maybe itβ€˜s something for you?!

1 Like

Hi,
I’m highly interested in your project and would like to know more details about it. My students are 15-16 years old from Taiwan and the number of students is around 60. We look forward to joining in this long-term project!
Jialin

Hello Jialin!
Thank you for your message! We are also interested in a long-term project! We have 50 students in our 7-9th grades (age 13-15). Every student has also a personal e-mail so we would prefer exchange of letters by e-mail. I think the first letters could be just making new friendships. We could share a little about ourselves and ask you some questions and then you could write back to us. I hope every student could get the match (sending and receiving the letter). The first letters could be mailed to my school e-mail address (for example as printable attachments) and then given to my students. If you are still interested, write a message to my personal e-mail (gmail) and I will write you back.
I hope we could start a project with you!
Mira

1 Like

Hi,
I send you the email and wait for your reply. :slight_smile:
Jialin

1 Like

Hi Mira,
I’m an English teacher in a high school in Istanbul, Turkey. My students are so eager to do this activity, but I’m not sure if they can hold onto it as a long term activity, but they would love to post some postcards to the students there! If you are interested too we can exchange addresses!
Cheers,
Yeganeh

1 Like

Please send adress to send