Postcards and letters exchange

Update on postcards!!!

Hello everyone.
Our school sent this week our postcards to you.
Sorry for the delay, we have few English classes, only 2 per week and, unfortunately, due to some school events and also holidays, we got without some classes.
Thanks

April 5th, 2023
This week we received the first Postcards. The students got really excited. They are already working on the postcards to send to you back… Soon we are gonna send the postcards!!!

Hello. My name is Taiane. I am a brazilian English teacher and I would like to give my students the opportunity to use the English language in a real and meaningful situation, communicating with people around the world and knowing new places.
I work with students since 4th until 9th grade.

If someone is interested in joining us in this project, please, let me know. We will love replying everyone.

Thanks

This is our school’s address:

Escola Municipal Professor Antônio Treml
R. Conde D’ Eu, 266 (escola)
Alpino
São Bento do Sul - SC
Cep: 89286-721
Brasil

7 Likes

Hi Taiane,

It’s great to hear about your project to provide your students with the opportunity to use English in a real and meaningful situation. As a medical student from Sri Lanka, I would be happy to join your project and help your students practice their English communication skills.

I believe it would be interesting for your students to learn about my small island on the other side of the world!

Best regards.
Thisura

3 Likes

Hello i like your project, please make me join your project.

2 Likes

Happy to join, PM sent

2 Likes

That’s great! I’d love to help.

2 Likes

Happy to help if I can. PM sent.

2 Likes

I can send viewcard from India.

2 Likes

I used to teach high school. I like students and would like to be apart of the project!

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to!

1 Like

Hello. Thanks for your answer.
We would really appreciate to know more about your place, and also share a little bit about our place with you.
I am sure it would be a great experience to us.

1 Like

Hello.
I am happy to have you in this project.
My students will love it too.

2 Likes

Hi. Thanks for your interest to be part of this project.

:relaxed:

Hello.
We will really appreciate it.

Feel free to tell us curiosities about your place, culture, traditions, foods, and also to make us questions; we will love answering you too.

2 Likes

Yes. I would be glad to join your project. I have done similar things with other school-age classes. Please send me the complete mailing address I should use. Regards, JamesC

1 Like

OK. From New York City, today I mailed your school a large envelope.

2 Likes

My students are sending a card from Texas!

1 Like

The postcard I mailed in March was returned to me. I think it was my fault due to where I placed my return address label. I’m sending it again.

1 Like