Postcard swap with 11-13-year-old pupils

I’ll send you one from Scotland, is this a one off or do you plan to continue exchanging cards?

We’ll start off small by sending postcards. If you are interested in continuing to be pen-palls, maybe we can talk about it later on. Do you have a class of your own?

No I’m a retired librarian (72) so I’m not looking for pen pals but would be happy to send future postcards. I was only wondering. best wishes

PM sent

1 Like

will send from Washington state USA

Will send one tomorrow from my small town in Central Massachusetts.

I have sent a PM and will post 3 this week from Wales.

Thank you!

Thanks!

I will send one from Argentina : )

I will send one from Japan :wink:
Airmail from Japan to Finland finally got resumed since yesterday after being suspended for almost 6 month so yay!

1 Like

Really! Thank you.

1 Like

Would love to send one from Florida, USA. :grinning:

Hello,
I discovered your project and I am delighted to be able to contribute to it. A postcard will leave Paris tomorrow (03 November)
François - "Fan of the films of Aki Kaurismati"

1 Like

Definitely in on this. My paternal grandparents were from Finland.
I live in the southern tier portion of New York State.

Dear colleague,
I’ve just sent a postcard to your school from Italy. This postcard shows our capital Rome, but we live in Lombardy. You’ll find news about us and a question for your students. Please, kindly let me know when you will receive it: my pupils are looking forward to your reply.
Best regards!

I will send one from Indiana, USA

Hi I am looking penpals for 3 learners who accepted to give me their address if you can find them penpals between 13 and 14 years old. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Tupu,
I have only four students (13y) from Taiwan and we’d like to send you the postcards.
Can we receive 4 postcards for each student if we send 4 different cards from Taiwan?
I will ask my students to write different topics about Taiwan on the postcards.
Thank you.

Jialin

2 Likes

I’ll send from Louisiana USA :blush: