✅ Postcard stats page not updating

Saturday, September 3, 2022 - 16:06 (UTC -5)

Hello, All:

Does anyone know where the August Postcard Stats are? If you look for them in the usual place (Postcards statistics), the latest entry is July, 2022.

Thanks,

Michael

1 Like

It’s only been 3 days eh & one of them a weekend day - I’m sure they’ll get posted when Admin has time to do it.

Saturday, September 3, 2022 - 23:23 (UTC -5)

Hi, LC:

I’m not impatient. Just concerned.

I’ve been in Postcrossing since January, 2019, and the monthly stats have never been late. Always been available the morning of the first of the month. There are no “weekends” in Postcrossing. Paulo and the PC Team work 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. Admins, if there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Thanks,

Michael

1 Like

:+1:
(whispers Paulo has been trying for several years now to create 48 hours in a day so we don’t have to work every day :wink: LOL )

3 Likes

They come out on the 1st day of each month.

Depending on your time zone you may get it on the 2nd of the month.

Have a look in your spam box or in your email search for sunject Postcrossing stats in case you have a filter that put it into a specific folder on your email account.

Sunday, September 4, 2022 - 00:11 (UTC -5)

Hi, Vicki!

Good to hear from you.

I was thinking of the Beatles classic, but looks like the PC Team has lapped the Fab Four by reaching for 48 :slight_smile:

I did get my personal stats email.

But what I’m asking about is the PC System-wide global summary stats as shown on the page whose link I included. You know, that histogram that shows the monthly totals going back to the beginning.

Any news?

Thanks,

Michael

Ah, sorry I misunderstood.

That page is updated manually. Every maintenance task has a schedule and I don’t know when that page is in the timings. It should update ‘soon’ (or when Paulo finds his 48 hour day).

2 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks, Paulo, for all your hard work to keep the Postcrossing site going! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This month has been a little crazy, so I only noticed this now. Apologies for the delay.

This should always be updated automatically on the 1st, but something didn’t went quite right on the monthly maintenance tasks and I had to re-run it manually. Should be good now — thank you for the heads up @AMDGIHS2019!

PS: Still haven’t found 48h days — please let me know if you find them! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.