Postcard noun / verb art game

I would like to introduce a game and see if anyone would like to play:

Random Word Postcard Art…
the requester gives 1 adjective and 1 noun.

Then a card is created/sketched, colored and mailed to you that takes your two words and translates them into postcard sent to you.

Want to play?

I just ask that no-one uses profanity and keeps your words PG. That does not mean LOL you can not ask for what I call toilet or pun humor.

Just to refresh everyone on what adjectives and nouns are (I know you are all smart and do not need this reminder but think of this like the surgeon general’s warning … it’s just mental reminder.

Adjective: An adjective modifies a noun or a pronoun by describing, identifying, or quantifying words. An adjective usually precedes the noun or the pronoun which it modifies. (ie: a SHY groundhog; a SWEET mouse; a SILLY goose)

Noun: A noun is a word used to name a person, animal, place, thing, an abstract idea. (ie: a shy GROUNDHOG; a sweet MOUSE; a silly GOOSE)

When you make your request here please also email me via Postcrossing your 2 words as well as your address. It helps me organize.

I have examples of cards I sent playing this game @annetteartdavinci … the cards are the ones that show the verb and noun as well as the art that was created

1 Like

I’m game. “Ferocious Saint.”

2 Likes

Your card is done and ready for the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail:

2 Likes

Maybe I misunderstand the rules an you will send cards to everyone writing a verb and a noun? Then the topic belongs to #trades-requests-offers and I can move it there for you. In that case I will delete my previous post :wink:

Sorry I posted wrong. Yes I would send a card to anyone and I give my address on the card that goes out if they like it they can send one back. Sorry for my miss-posting. You can remove it

I loved this
Magical Farceur

Will you send an adjective/noun for us/me to return the favor!

This topic was automatically closed after 32 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

I closed this topic but cannot delete it.