Postcard giveaway to people in Africa from Japan

hello, and happy new year!

do you perhaps feel that you really cannot afford to send postcards from your country in Africa to abroad
?

if yes, i would be happy to send you a card from Japan for free of charge.

please just message me anytime with your address
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would also love to send a postcard free of return expectations!

When I lived in Ruanda it was challenging to get postcards or stamps outside of major tourist locations.

If you would like to receive a card from Germany, let me know! I would love to send you a card from my collection.

Benefit for me: I can send a card w/o receiving one in return and maybe minimize the volume of my collection to make space for new cards!

:smiley:

Send me a direct message:)

1 Like

Hello! It’s been ages since I last visited this group! I’m sorry for the delay.
Hope you’re doing well.
happy postcrpssing
take care
Yacine

1 Like

I’m in the U.K. and would love to send a postcard to anyone in Africa. No obligation.

Sally at s.wilton@live.com

I would love one from Japan. I live in Ethiopia and can send one too.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Marthas_point

I am wondering if you feel the postage stamp to send a postcard to abroad from Ethiopia is expensive or not.

If yes, I would be happy to send you a card from Japan and I ask you nothing in return, although your card offer from Ethiopia attracts me so much.

Message will be sent to you soon for your address ! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the offer. Sending post in general is not cheap from where I live but post crossing is a wonderful journey, I started this year. I have a very huge respect for the Japanese culture. I imagined the tourist card from Japan to be something I would like to have in my very small collection. I would be glad to send one to you that showcases Ethiopia. Please send me your postal address?

2 Likes

@Marthas_point

I see that it is not cheap to send a card from Ethiopia to abroad. Then I would be happy to send you 3 stamped and written touristic cards from Japan for one stamped and written postcard from you. Would it be fine with you ?

Just out of question :
What and how much can you buy (like bread, rice or certain drinks) for the equivalent of sendind one stamped and written card from Ethiopia to abroad, like to Japan and Europe and North America ??

I am trying to find out how expensive it is to send a card from your country to abroad…

1 Like