Postcard Fair State Bird and Flower - swap your state for Virginia

Hi there!
Does anyone have the Postcard Fair state bird and flower cards they’d like to swap (sent from state of origin) for mine from Virginia? Or if you prefer, for another card?

If so, comment below what state and PM me your address.
Thank you!
Stephanie

EDIT:
Cards already received

Connecticut
Florida
Illinois
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Vermont

2 Likes

Hi,im interested

2 Likes

Im a new user,please guide me as to how to private message you? Im interested in sending postcard,I have sent 5 here and 7 on postcard united are posted yet to reach…ie…they are travelling…
nd 5 on postfun are yet to be sent.
please contact me,if you know how to.
thank you.
Im a dentist from india between

2 Likes

Have Illinois!

2 Likes

Hi! I was specifically looking for the other US state postcards in the series I posted, but I’d be happy to swap for a card from India as well.

To message someone, simply click on their user name and the message option should appear as a blue box to the right.

I know it can seem like forever for postcards to get to you, especially in the beginning. Be patient and they will come!

1 Like

Hello! I have Texas if you would like to swap :blush:

1 Like

Yes! I’d love to.

1 Like

I m not able to msee that option in your profile,maybe I am a new user and they want credibility. But I assure you that I have sent my first 5 postcards,.If you are interested in swap ,mam. please ,message me or email me at mankamalkaurmalhi@gmail.com.
I would have ,but As i said not able to see that message option.I hope you understand.
Thank you.

hi,I received the card
its beautiful
thank you so much.

1 Like