Postcard 150 years in Finland meetup in Kouvola, Finland 3.10.2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Kouvola, Kymenlaakso, Finland
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Café Museokorttelin Onnenkukko, Varuskunnankatu 6, 45100 Kouvola
:calendar: DATE: 3.10.2021 (3rd of October)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00-16:00 (2:00-4:00 PM Finnish time)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will meet and celebrate postcard that turns 150 years in Finland! Please take care of your hand hygiene and don’t come if you’re ill. Sign up with email hellevi.kilpelainen@gmail.com before 18.9. Welcome!

@Kaima asked someone else to do this post because she cannot do it herself, she does not have the New Topic button.

2 Likes

Hello,

Is it someone who wants to swap a postcard from this meeting with me? I want to cellect all of the postcards from this 150 years celebration if it´s possible.

Thanks in advance :pray:

/Veronica

hello, sorry to be so late in answering. I have a few extras to send, if you still want one

Thank you for your replay!!, I have got a answer from Dollart for a swap for this meeting. I hope you have a nice meeting in Finland!

Kiitos @Dollart for the card from this meeting. :smiley:

Kiitos here as well for another nice postcard from this series of meetings! :slight_smile: This one has a really nice cancellation mark from the museum quarter, which is nice to see. We hope you enjoyed your time together!