Postbot functions

@postbot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@postbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@postbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@postbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. — Benjamin Spock

@postbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@postbot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@postbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@postbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@postbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it. — Carl Jung

@postbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@postbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 1, 4

What do you mean when you said “people use this to generate random number”? What numbers are they generating? I’m new and am not technologically inclined.

@postbot roll 2d105

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @postbot display help.

@postbot roll 2d105

:game_die: 93, 19

the numbers are often for winners in lotteries (every member has a number, and the host of the lottery get a random number to see who won)

the random numbers from postbot are like a roll of a dice, and it uses dice syntax: 3d4 means 3 dices with 4 faces each

@postbot - still waiting on you to send me a postcard! Mailing information, as always, is in my profile! :robot: :love_letter:

1 Like

@postbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 6, 1