Post Crossing Meetup at Mumbai GPO on 11.10.2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Mumbai
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 2nd Floor, Auditorium, Annex. Building, Mumbai GPO, Fort, Mumbai-400001
:calendar: DATE: 11.10.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10.30 AM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Maharashtra Postal Circle is celebrating the Philately Day in the Auditorium of Annex. Building, Mumbai GPO as part of the Postal Week 2023 celebrations.

1. A Special Cancellation will be released to commemorate the event by Maharashtra Postal Circle.
  2. A Special Pack of Post cards will be released for the event.
  3. A Special Meetup Postcard will also be released for the event.
  4. A Philatelic counter will be setup at the venue to make stamps and other postal stationary available to all the Philatelists.

Refreshment will be served at the venue for all the participants.

Kindly contact Dr. Sudhir Jakhere, APMG (BD) for further details. Contact no.: 9422091385 (Whatsapp only).

More Details will be updated soon.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
13 Likes

Superb!!! Looking forward…Let’s all have fun together. Come on Mumbai Postcrossers! See you there.

1 Like

Looking forward!

Good luck for the meet-up.

best wishes from Goa

All the best for the meetup.

Is there any way to book or get a card …

1 Like

Please do come for the event. At venue the card will be available :blush:

1 Like

Wish i could come

I am from Bangalore sir .

So only i request.

Please share your address please :pray:

Hoping to see most of you

Members are not required to use a different platform to indicate their interest in joining a meeting.

The Postcrossing Forum is where information needs to be updated and members can indicate interest here.

Many members do not use any social platforms etc.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

Noted

1 Like

@sudhirgj Would love to recieve a meet-up card sir.

Please share your address

Wonderful! Will be there to write, sign cards and meet all postcrossers after a very long time.

2 Likes

1 Like

I would like to have the meetup card

Regards

OMG! This is a great meet up!
I cannot make it, please may I have the card and stamp?
Thank you.