Portland, Oregon, USA Meetup March 25, 2023

Thanks for reaching out. I usually check for Portland region meet ups but hadn’t seen this yet. This will be my third one and I really enjoyed the other two. Wouldn’t want to miss this one so count me in . I’ll be there.

Kathryn

1 Like

Awesome! Looking forward to having you there. Thank you.

Thank you! I would like 10 of the postcards, too :slight_smile:
Kimberly

Sounds good!

I’ll order 5 of the special postcards. Thanks for organizing this, dictionary!
Looking forward to it,
TK

Sounds good

Hi!! Thank you so much for the invite randy!! I’ve been hoping to attend one!
Please reserve 20 postcards for me!!
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Will do. Thanks for joining.

Oh how very exciting! This will be my first Postcrossing meetup. I’d love to get to send 10 meetup postcards. Thanks for putting this together!
-Drew

1 Like

Sounds good, thank you for joining!

What fun! I’d love to come. Please reserve 10 postcards for me.
Thanks for organizing!

1 Like

You bet! Happy to have you on the list.

Hello. I’m sorry I won’t be able to make the meet up as planned I fell and broke my arm the other day. I hope you have a wonderful time and maybe next time I’ll be able to get together with you all.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your injury! Hope you can make the next meetup (and recover quickly).

1 Like

I would love to come can you reserve 5 postcards for me:)

Will do

Hi there,
I will go to the event. I had a question of how much you will be charging for the postcards.

I will work hard to get a number soon. Thinking in the .40-.60 range. Then there’s the venue part for $4.00. Thank you for joining us!

I’ll be there! I’d like 30 postcards. Thanks!

1 Like

Glad to have you, and thanks for the quantity. I’m finalizing the design and quantity tonight. Should publish cost by tomorrow.