Portland, Oregon - October 14, 2023

Hi Stephanie. I have sent my fee, via venmo, plus an extra amount for 10 postcards as well. Thank you! See you all tomorrow!

Hello! I will be unable to attend due to a family emergency. Hopefully someone else can take my spot. Very dissapointed, as I love the postcrossing community.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear that! Let me know if I can send you a few cards.

Can I bring some small biscottis for everyone to munch on?

Alas, I won’t make it. Please give my spot to someone else. My postcards can go to them too if you want. Have fun, everyone!

1 Like

I’m running late, but I’m on my way!

1 Like

We had so much fun! Many thanks to you all for your participation, prize donations and snacks. Will have to do it again next spring!

2 Likes

Yes - what a fun time! Thanks for organizing it - it was a wonderful way to start the weekend!

2 Likes

Hey friends! Two questions:

1. Is the group photo going to be uploaded here?
  2. Can anyone tell me who these cards are by? There was a stack of them on the trash/treasure table but the only identifying mark is
    this little footprint logo. I like them a lot and want more! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s a close up of the logo

Here you are. I uploaded them right after the event, but I don’t want them left up for long, just to have a small measure of privacy.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

There was a group photo here that someone had posted, but now it seems to be gone? Perhaps ask @dictionary ? I don’t remember who posted the group photo.

1 Like

Is there an Oregon postcrossing facebook group? Or how do I find postcrossing in BEND?

1 Like

No, I don’t know of any Postcrossing Facebook group. However, you can START a Postcrossing Meetup on your own - just have to have at least one other person. There’s even hosts that do virtual Meetups, or geocaching-type meetups, where people ‘join’ at their own pace. Check out the Meetup general forums and rules. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also, we are shooting for April 2024 for our next Portland Meetup, hopefully with more space. Cheers!

1 Like

Hello, I was wondering if there are any meetup postcards available for purchase?

1 Like

They all sold out - before the Meetup was over… However, i might have a couple I can send your way. Just PM me your address.

Thank you, I will pm my address.

Hey there, it appears I missed inviting you. Here’s our next Meetup link. If you’re going, be sure to hit the blue RSVP.

I just said I was going & it said booked out. Can I bring my wife?