Please help me, tell me

Hello friends! Please help me, tell me. Is it possible to blog on the postcrossing site on interesting topics, such as: mail, postcards, postal history and interesting facts.? If so, how do I do it?

You mean the blog on the official site? I have understood that is only maintained by the Postcrossing team so we normal members can only contribute by reading and commenting the blog posts (and it seems like sometimes the team gets inspiration from the forum) It is not possible to write an entry on that blog, I believe.

But here on forum everybody is welcome to start a topic on anything interesting.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the tip. This is the first time I’ve come to the forum and I’m trying to figure out how it works)

Welcome to the Forum, @_ale4ka_mi!
It’s easiest to figure out how it works by spending some time on reading and exploring the forum.

The topics you mentioned will most likely be discussed in the #postcard-mail category of the forum, there in #postcard-mail:postcard-chat

Other categories are more used for postcard exchange.

I hope you’ll enjoy spending time and participating in the forum!

@meiadeleite recently made this post in the forum:

And you might want to read this post made by @meiadeleite in another thread:

Thank you very much for the tip. Thank you :pray:

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.