Next one will be green :green_heart:

2 Likes

Received these today

7 Likes

From the most recent :chile: Chilean issues:

150 years of SHOA

Heritage Day

7 Likes

A postcard themed pictorial postmark will be available at the NAPEX stamp show in McLean VA on June 8. In past years, the postmarks have been announced in the USPS Postal Bulletin with instructions on where you can request it. For more info on the show visit NAPEX.org

7 Likes

Happy Thursday everyone, the new pictorial postmarks from USPS have been announced!

The info for requesting the Postcard themed postmark shared by @LilyPostKort is available now

7 Likes

Scotland :scotland:

7 Likes

Love the corgi and dalmatian dog one - very cool

2 Likes

Being a solar eclipse addict and a pictorial postmark enthusiast, it cannot get much better than this!

A big thank you to the fellow post-crossers who sent me these… They made me very happy.

14 Likes

Dog Bite Awareness

11 Likes

Australia has an anti dog bite postmark too. This one arrived today.

9 Likes

:dog:

8 Likes

3 Likes

I just received non-postcrossing mail with this USPS Dog Bite Awareness postmark today, and I would be very surprised if the person who sent it did anything special to get a pictorial postmark. I don’t see anything about it in the past couple of postal bulletins or with a google search (although I’m not sure I’m using the right words).

Do you know where to find more information about it? Is/was it a temporary default machine postmark? Is there a way to know what designs/when these are going to happen in advance?

1 Like

I had prepared this self addressed envelope for Postmark of bandipur national park with vintage tiger cards 1.5 years ago, but it got withdrawn around time when i Prepared it and i didn’t sent then and sent recently and it finally did it!!! And I’m so happy with the outcomes!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I haven’t seen any articles on it, but it’s like the other pictorial postmarks they add to all mail sometimes. For example during holiday season.

1 Like

It is a rotating slogan postmark the USPS uses instead of their flag cancellation, likely yearly. There is a bite awareness campaign between 2-9th of June.

1 Like

4 Likes

Happy Thursday all! Here are the new USPS Pictorial postmarks:

3 Likes

I think the “Chimp-in-charge” is a member of our forum here. I’m glad they were doing it, and I’m sorry yours didn’t come out the way you wanted it, but it just seems a bit rude.

1 Like