Pickle Festival MeetupšŸ„’ | Mount Olive, NC | April 27, 2024

So excited for this meet-up as it will be my first. I canā€™t wait to meet like minded people and enjoy your company.

2 Likes

Super excited to see you there!

Letā€™s party with some pickles! :heart::cucumber:

How wonderful! Hope to see you come through!

I will be taking my MCAT the day before so this will be amazing to kick start my postcrossing (and social life) again! :laughing:

4 Likes

It will be my first too! Iā€™m so excited!

1 Like

Driving from Raleigh, but excited!

Another meetup in the area, a week before the Pickle Festival.

1 Like

I would be super excited to meet you at the Pickle Festival! Driving from Durham myself. Looking to hold other meet ups this summer in RDU area :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please save me a spot or two because Iā€™m traveling with my husband from Virginia Beach. We have been to one meetup in Chester, Virginia, and one virtual.

Cindy and Mike Bixby

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to come pending my work schedule! It sounds amazing.

2 Likes

@sparketta Come on down! Get ready to be extra hyped about pickles :cucumber::cucumber:

1 Like

Lets get the party started! :cucumber::green_heart:. See ya there!

OMG. Ashlyn @greetingsfromNC sent me here and here you are too!! I would love to go but I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to. Going to look at a few things. Itā€™d be so fun! :cucumber:

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m in Burlington and trying to get the last spot for this meetup. Any advice how to be included in this event? If I canā€™t, I look forward to meetups closer to home. Havenā€™t been to a meetup yet. Thanks

1 Like

@ralundy Greetings! You can RSVP by marking ā€œgoingā€ at the top of the post! Here are some closer to you I have confirmed Venues for but no date.

-Dungens and Dragons themed Meet - Durham NC - Atomic Empire - date tangent on D+D USPS stamp release

-Macaron Themed Meet - Raleigh, NC - Date Tangent on availability.

If you canā€™t make pickles, Iā€™d love to meet at another one in the near future!

Would love to have ya!

We gotta get both Carolinas together one day!

I will be glad to exchange )))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

1 Like

Iā€™m the 12th. I love that card! Looking forward to it!

1 Like