Pickle Festival Meetup🥒 | Mount Olive, NC | April 27, 2024

Let’s party with some pickles! :heart::cucumber:

How wonderful! Hope to see you come through!

I will be taking my MCAT the day before so this will be amazing to kick start my postcrossing (and social life) again! :laughing:

4 Likes

It will be my first too! I’m so excited!

1 Like

Driving from Raleigh, but excited!

Another meetup in the area, a week before the Pickle Festival.

1 Like

I would be super excited to meet you at the Pickle Festival! Driving from Durham myself. Looking to hold other meet ups this summer in RDU area :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please save me a spot or two because I’m traveling with my husband from Virginia Beach. We have been to one meetup in Chester, Virginia, and one virtual.

Cindy and Mike Bixby

2 Likes

I’d love to come pending my work schedule! It sounds amazing.

2 Likes

@sparketta Come on down! Get ready to be extra hyped about pickles :cucumber::cucumber:

1 Like

Lets get the party started! :cucumber::green_heart:. See ya there!

OMG. Ashlyn @greetingsfromNC sent me here and here you are too!! I would love to go but I don’t know if I’ll be able to. Going to look at a few things. It’d be so fun! :cucumber:

1 Like

Hi, I’m in Burlington and trying to get the last spot for this meetup. Any advice how to be included in this event? If I can’t, I look forward to meetups closer to home. Haven’t been to a meetup yet. Thanks

1 Like

@ralundy Greetings! You can RSVP by marking “going” at the top of the post! Here are some closer to you I have confirmed Venues for but no date.

-Dungens and Dragons themed Meet - Durham NC - Atomic Empire - date tangent on D+D USPS stamp release

-Macaron Themed Meet - Raleigh, NC - Date Tangent on availability.

If you can’t make pickles, I’d love to meet at another one in the near future!

Would love to have ya!

We gotta get both Carolinas together one day!

I will be glad to exchange )))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

1 Like

I’m the 12th. I love that card! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

This is from last year…

State birds…
NC: Cardinal
SC: Carolina Wren

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you at the pickle party!