PHILATELIC MEETUP, VeronaFil, Verona, 21.5.2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Verona, Veneto, Italy
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: VeronaFil (VeronaFiere, padiglione 9 entrance)
:calendar: DATE: 21.5.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10-17
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Let’s spend a day together in a very interesting place, discovering new things, knowing each other and sending beautiful postcards!

VeronaFil is a huge fair not far (5 minutes by car or by bus) from the center of the “city of love” of Romeo and Juliet, Verona! It is known as a cultural site full of people who love - and who sell items about - philately, numismatics and similar!

Postcrossing FB coummunity “Postcrossing in Italiano” invites you all to join us to spend a day there for a meetup: there will be brand new friends, stands to be visited - one of Poste Italiane with a special postmark too - food and postcards!

We will meet in VeronaFil (VeronaFiere, padiglione 9 entrance, free) by 10 o’clock - we will send tons of postcards - we will get lunch together in the self service area - we will visit the fair!

Let us know, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

@Jupie @ilare_ilaria_

14 Likes

Can we swap

Hi! I would like to make an exchange for your postcard. Here are my postcards to exchange Irina Irinka | VK

Hello! I’ll be glad to swap for the meet up card. My offers Yuliya | Zonerama.com

here is the postmark!
280662236_10225074085233029_564005793442477135_n

2 Likes

Unfortunately, as usual, I’ll be able to visit the fair only on friday 20… but I’d be interested for a meetup postcard :wink:
Have a nice meetup

Hello,may I swap ?
I could send a meetup card from Chongqing.

@davfv17 ti ho scritto in privato

Можно обмен? Напишите пожалуйста мне на почту( просто мой обменник в телеграмме я не могу его сюда прислать, сайт удаляет)

@kata2009 maybe in english?..

Is it possible to exchange? Please, to the mail (just my exchanger in the telegram, I can’t send it here, the site deletes it)

Can I exchange it? Please send it to the post office (only my exchanger is in the telegram, I can’t send it here, the site deletes it)

Namaste from INDIA ! Can I receive the meetup card, please. Thank you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeDwUNnKH11/

giveaway to win this postcard!!