Philatelic Meeetup Christmas Edition / VeronaFil, Verona, 2.12.2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Verona, Veneto, Italy
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: VeronaFil (VeronaFiere, padiglione 9 entrance)
:calendar: DATE: 2.12.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10 - 17
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Christmas is coming and… Here we are again, after the same good experience in may! Let’s spend a day together in a very interesting place, discovering new things, knowing each other and sending beautiful postcards!

VeronaFil is a huge fair not far (5 minutes by car or by bus) from the center of the “city of love” of Romeo and Juliet, Verona! It is known as a cultural site full of people who love - and who sell items about - philately, numismatics and similar!

Postcrossing FB coummunity “Postcrossing in Italiano” invites you all to join us to spend a day there for a meetup: there will be brand new friends, stands to be visited - one of Poste Italiane with special postmarks too - food and postcards!

We will meet in VeronaFil (VeronaFiere, padiglione 9 entrance, free) by 10 o’clock - we will send tons of postcards - we will get lunch together in the self service area - we will visit the fair!

Let us know, we are looking forward to hearing from you!

(Images of the postcard and of the postmarks will follow soon)

4 Likes

@nellocolcol qui le info sul mio meetup a Verona

1 Like

Hiello! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

picture of the card :heavy_check_mark:

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

First themed postmark

2 Likes

Hello! I will be glad to exchange)))

Another postmark

Can we swap

Grazie mille, cara @Buffysan per la bella cartolina del Meetup, sono stata molto felice di riceverla. Grazie mille per aver pensato a me!