Penpals for the whole class

Hello! I’m a teacher of English and Korean from Belarus. My students want to send Christmas/New Year cards to students from abroad.
Are there any teachers that would like to introduce their students to postcrossing? Or may be you’ve tried something like this before…? I think it would be a great cultural exchange.
I have two classes (each has about 30 pupils). They are 10-12 y/o.

Let me know if you are interested, please ^^

7 Likes

Hi,
How about moving your post to postcrossing-education? I’d like to do this project. But, there is still restricted international postal service between Taiwan and Belarus.
Post this on education and you’ll get lots of feedback.
:slight_smile:
Jialin

1 Like

Hello! I’m sorry I’m still just a student, but if you’d like to consider each student individually, you can contact me! I am now in grade nine in China.

1 Like

Hello ! I’m just a student too but if you need, you can contact me ! I’m doing a degree in France :slight_smile:
Bye ! Justine

1 Like

Post this on education and you’ll get lots of feedback--------------> Yes you should try this.
Good luck :raised_hands:

1 Like

I have around 70 students this year – we would love to participate with you! Please PM your address and we will send a packet of cards your way!

1 Like

Hello! I am so interested in this project and already tried something like this. I have 17 children in my classroom 10-12 y/o. If you are also interested we are in Turkey and can start immediately :relaxed::balloon: