(Paused) Malaysian School Philatelic Club Learning How to Write Postcards

Noice. Thank you Kim XD

Hi, I sent one from Russia.

1 Like

Thank you so much Tatiana!

Iā€™ll send one! Do you prefer it to be written in English or Bahasa? (since our language are pretty much similar)

1 Like

Bahasa please! There will definitely be members who are interested to read a card in another language. Thank you Octa!

1 Like

Happy New Year!

I send a card from German North.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool. Thanks Stephan!

I am happy to share postcards!

1 Like

Iā€˜ll send off 3 from Germany!

1 Like

Great. Thank you Mary!

Thanks for helping my club to achieve the goal faster planetenbummler, itā€™s really nice

Thereā€™s one on the way from the USA. I describe a little bit about autumn and winter because when I lived in Indonesia, everyone was very interested in that.

1 Like

Ah yes, four seasons are very fascinating! I had never been to a country when it is snowing, so I am also interested to know what you wrote! Thank you Paula.

I can send you a postcard from China. It snowed in Beijing, China some time ago. I just printed the postcard after the snow. If you donā€™t mind, I can send this snowy picture. I wonder why I need to write this postcard.

1 Like

Iā€™ll send you a postcard from Germany :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s a fantastic idea! Iā€™m sure my club members are very eager to know how does Beijing look like around winter/after the snow ends X) Thank you so much!

Cool! Thank you Isabell!

Ha ha, itā€™s snowing again in Beijing now, and itā€™s still snowing heavily.

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting. Over here itā€™s 35 C everyday XD