Partner card Swap July 2023 (CLOSED)

Do you ever find yourself overcome with “jelly face” (jealousy) when you see some of the cards other postcrossers find in their area? Do you ever get tired of trying to pick a card for someone from a pile you’ve been looking at forever? Well, this is for you! In this game you will choose 4 blank cards from your collection and send them to your assigned partner in an envelope and you will receive 4 blank cards in an envelope from someone!

Only store bought cards, please.
Comment here if you would like to play!

4 Likes

I like the idea and I like to join.But no add cards only cards from the store.
Greets from Holland.

3 Likes

Sign me up!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@MartynHst43277 & @penpalandpostcard

1 Like

I’m in :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah i think that sounds fun! Ive had one heck of a time trying to find cards in my area!! I really have jelly face when i watch peoples tiktoks and they have stores w piles to choose from!!

Great idea!

Omg this is what im talking about, a postcard conventionnnnnn!!!

5 Likes

This sounds fun. Count me in!

Do we need to check profiles for the kind of cards to send? Or do we just pick 4?

Corinne

2 Likes

I’ll try it. :blush:
Suzanne

2 Likes

Is it ok I’m from UK

2 Likes

I’m interested for August :smiley:

2 Likes

You know we love you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m in! Gives me a reason to go buy more cards. HAHAHAHAH (like I needed another reason)

4 Likes

@Uhlanuh Alana! Here it is!

1 Like

I think I’m going to close sign ups this evening. So, if there is anyone you else you think might enjoy this send them over ASAP!

1 Like

I would like to sign up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please.

2 Likes

If this is your first time doing a game with me please message me your address!

July sign ups are closed!

I’ll message with partners ASAP!

1 Like

Okey Dokey, Artichoke-y’s!

Everyone should’ve received a private message with the name and address of the person they are sending 4 brand spankin’ new post cards to! Let’s keep who we are sending to a secret so it is a little extra special mail magic when it arrives!

Once we receive our happy mail we will report back here, show off our treasures and thank our sender!!

Happy Swappin’ Ya’ll!!

4 Likes

I didn’t get any addresses. I commented after you posted on the other thread.