✅ Page getting possessed / scrolling up and down when editing profile

I assume the (first) jump brings the text area to be fully visible on the screen and then stops jumping after that? If so, that would be alright — I’m only aiming at stopping the repetitive jumping when typing. I believe most browsers will automatically try make visible the area where you are typing in case you scrolled away.

Not exactly. It is repetitive, one jump for each typed letter, and it jumps first down to the end of the page so the text area is not visible, and then moves back to the typing point. But it seems to not be so big issue anymore. After the first fixing, I really have to intentionally try to find the right spot for the jumping to happen.

I have made yet another tweak — can you check if it is of any help at all? If not, then we’ll got back to the first fix since that seems like a good compromise until this is done differently.

This is better :+1: It still jumps, but only when the text field is barely visible on screen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 39 days. New replies are no longer allowed.