Oslo, Sunday February 14th, 2021 at 10.00 a.m

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: Oslo
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: Espresso Haus Solli Plass
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: 14.02.20, 10:00
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN: Signing postcards and chatting

Hey there :smiley:

If everything goes well, I am in Oslo on February 14th in the morning and I’d like to meet some old and new postcrossing friends :smiley:

NB! I had to change from Friday to Sunday, as I got some other plans going on for Friday and Saturday.

To you from Oslo: I’m not familiar with the corona rules there, so in case we need to reserve a table, please let me know :slight_smile:

I work till 3pm, so if I’m at the office (Lysaker) that day, I can be at Solli Plass by 3.30. I guess we’ll still be on a in-the-office-once-a-week schedule in February, but maybe I can move “my” day from Wednesday to Friday. Can’t promise anything right now, but do hope to pick up the March meetup cards :wink:

I should be able to leave earlier (either if I’m at the office or working from home).

By the way, when we have met at Espresso House at 4-5 pm, we have been able to get a table (at the most we were 5, and we then went up on the second floor). No need for table reservation then.

I’ll try to be there :blush:

Due flight changes, I won’t be in Oslo that early on Friday 12.02., but a bit later.
I am there changing the time to 4pm. But we have to see how it will be regarding the corona restrictions.

Hello
Do you interested in swap meetup card? I can offer you some of these

Let me know
thanks

Day and time is changed to Sunday 14 February at 10 am

Yeah, 10am that Sunday is going to be difficult for me.

This has been cancelled