Oslo, Norway Wednesday January 18th, 2023 at 5pm

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oslo, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The Wild Rover, Karl Johans gate 8
:calendar: DATE: January 18th, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 5pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing postcards, chatting about Postcrossing and other things, eating and/or drinking

New year, new meetups … ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: We’re looking forward to a new year with new postcards and hope Postcrossers in Oslo would like to meet at the Wild Rover for a drink or a meal - or both! - and of course postcards. The Wild Rover is an Irish sports bar type place and they serve various drinks and meals and snacks. Very centrally located on Oslo’s main street Karl Johan, a couple blocks up from the Central Station. Hope to see you there! :blush:

Bring postcards to write, sign or show off. Or just come and hang out with other Postcrossers. Welcome!

If you’re planning to attend, it’s great if you can let us know in this thread.

@KAS: It’s your job to promote this on Facebook as usual. :smile:

Hope to see many of you in the new year! :smile:

There will be no particular meetup card for this meetup.

1 Like

See you there. Am promoting!

1 Like

Hi there,
I just joined this site yesterday and I’m up in Tromsø, so I’m afraid I won’t be able to meet with y’all in person this time. But I’ll be there in spirit!
I’d love to be kept in the loop on future meetups.
Takk~
Kat

1 Like

Welcome! Always thrilled to see new people here :grinning: Norwegian meetups are generally posted in our FB group, so do join us there if you want. Otherwise watch this space. Hope to see you at a meetup some day!

I will join you :wave:

Jeg også kommer :innocent:

Hi, Post crossers! I would like to receive one card from anyone please. Love from India. let’s exchange this meet-up card with a surprise card from India. Please hit me up at ari.yer108@gmail.com
Thank you!
Love,
Akash

Rundstykket might join us, he likes the idea of meetup at a bar :laughing: He won’t promise anything though, so we’ll see tomorrow.

1 Like

Hello,
Maybe someone of the great postcrossing community will join our short stay in Oslo ?
Look at the Meetup Kiel-Oslo at the end of march.
Greetings Alexandra

1 Like

Welcome to Postcrossing! :smiley: We have meetups here in Oslo at least once a month, they are all posted here and in the FB group that KAS already mentioned. If you are in Oslo at some point where there is no meetup planned, let us know and we will host an extra meetup for you :blush:

Yay! Looking forward to seeing you :smiley:

1 Like

Flott! Vi savnet deg forrige gang :smiley:

As mentioned in the initial post on this thread, there is no meetup card for this meetup.

It would be great seeing him, I hope he joins! :smiley: This place has delicious loaded fries … :wink:

Er på vei. Blir forsinket ca halv time :pleading_face:

Tussen tak @KAS and all who signed the card from this meetup. Sounds like it were some awesome hours. May the year be full of many other ones.