Oslo, Norway Thursday October 26th 2023 at 5pm

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oslo, Norway
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Posthallen Drinkhub, Tollbugata 13
:calendar: DATE: October 26th, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 5pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Having a drink or two, signing postcards, chatting about Postcrossing and other things.

Posthallen, in the center of the city, used to be Oslo’s main post office. It is now a food court-style place, but for drinking, not eating. They call it a “Drinkhub”. Basically we’ll find a table, order and pay via their website using a QR code, and then we get an sms letting us know when our drinks are ready. We can sit anywhere and order from any of the 9 different bars/pubs in the venue. Some focus on wine, some on beer, others on drinks and cocktails of various types (e.g. there’s one that only has various gin-based drinks, and another only akevitt). So something for every taste! Non-alcoholic drinks are also available - mocktails and soft drinks. There’s a place that serves Mexican food in addition to drinks, so it’s also possible to eat if you’re hungry.

Bring postcards to write, sign or show off. Or just come and hang out with other Postcrossers. Welcome!

If you’re planning to attend, it’s great if you can let us know in this thread.

@KAS: It’s your job to promote this on Facebook as usual. :smile:

Hope to see many of you there! :smile:

There will be no particular meetup card for this meetup, but feel free to bring Halloween-themed cards! :smiley:

1 Like

See you there! Will promote my little heart out and try to get hold of some Halloween cards! :jack_o_lantern:

I will try to come :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Just have to look if I can manage it, as we are moving on November 1st.

I can create/order some Halloween themed postcards, if you want? Just let me know by September 28th.

Oh that would be fun! Please do? :grinning::ghost:

I’m interested in Halloween themed postcards.

1 Like

Count me in🙂

1 Like

I will come