Oslo, Norway Thursday April 28th, 2022 at 4:00pm

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oslo, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Dronning Sonjas KunstStall, Parkveien 50
:calendar: DATE: April 28th, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 4pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: See the exhibition at the Art Stable, then go to Espresso House at Solli plass to have a cup of something and sign our postcards

Hello all! We are getting back in the routine of regular meetups in Oslo. The April meetup will be a little later in the month due to Easter. Please note the meetup time! We will be meeting a little earlier than usual because the Art Stable closes at 5pm - we will visit the exhibition they have on currently, Kongens biler (“The King’s Cars”) which is about, you guessed it, the royal family’s cars, vintage and otherwise. It costs 125 NOK to enter. If you don’t want to see this exhibition, then you can meet us at around 5pm at the local Espresso House where we will be sitting down afterwards to sign postcards and have a chat. The Art Stable has a little shop in there and they do sell postcards, so even if you don’t want to see the cars, you should consider stopping by the venue :smiley:

The actual sit-down part of the meetup will be at Espresso House Solli Plass. Bring postcards to write, sign or show off. Or just come and hang out with other Postcrossers. Welcome!

If you’re planning to attend, it’s great if you can let us know in this thread. We can meet at Nationaltheatret train station if there is someone attending who doesn’t know where the venue is.

There’ll probably be quite a bit of talk about the various future meetups we’re planning, but just so it’s said: anyone is free to come and go whenever they like, it’s not mandatory to stay for the whole meetup. And no problem if you show up late.

@KAS: It’s your job to promote this on Facebook as usual. :smile:

We are not planning a meetup card for this meetup.

Hope to see many of you there! :smiley:

3 Likes

I will be there and am promoting away :grinning:

1 Like

I am in too🙂

Will try to be there :+1:
Don’t think I’ll be able to make it to the stables before 5 PM, so will most likely see you at Solli plass :slight_smile:

So sorry, but I have to work… See you in May❤

@arcticgirl64 this thread is from last year, I think you meant to respond to another thread? :slightly_smiling_face: