Oslo, Norway Monday November 29th, 2021 at 5:00pm

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Oslo, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Kjøkken og Kaffe, Oslo S
:calendar: DATE: November 29th, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 5pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing postcards, chatting about Postcrossing and other things

Let’s try a regular meetup at our old regular place … ! It’s been forever since we’ve been here but they are open again and they are in a very convenient location. They also serve good food, for anyone who’s hungry at 5pm. :wink:

Bring postcards to write, sign or show off. Or just come and hang out with other Postcrossers. Welcome!

If you’re planning to attend, it’s great if you can let us know in this thread.

There’ll probably be quite a bit of talk about the various future meetups we’re planning, but just so it’s said: anyone is free to come and go whenever they like, it’s not mandatory to stay for the whole meetup. And no problem if you show up late.

@KAS: It’s your job to promote this on Facebook as usual. :smile:

Sorry about the short notice … ! I am a champion procrastinator :unamused:

I will be there and will promote away :blush:

Seems like I will not have to work overtime in the beginning of next week, so I will hopefully be at this meetup.

I’ll save some addresses for this meetup (as well as I’m also saving up addresses for my trip to Stockholm the first weekend in December).

Hi everyone! I’d really love to have a card from this meeting, if possible with Aurora Borealis view, if anyone interested, please, send me a pm. Thank you!

I’m here! Sitting at one of the smaller tables in the center construction :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: