Organising your year (agendas, planners, bullet journals, online calendars etc.)

@bom_dia, I have to say that like @metlodyt, I too am not naturally organised and I have to try really hard to be as organised as possible, hence my journalling! I still let things fall through the cracks but this does help me organise my life a lot more.

@_annalies I have a junk journal too! I only recently started it myself. It’s just relaxing to stick stuff in it randomly and not think too hard about it. It soothes my perfectionist soul to allow myself to be a bit messy and unplanned! Have you thought about sharing your journal on this topic? I’m still too intimidated!

@Genevril I actually don’t track my finances in my journal, I don’t have the skills for that, but I do use the Google Sheets template for “Monthly budget”. That sort of helps me a bit (I’m very bad at maths).

@Axolotl I absolutely love planners to be honest, but here the selection is kind of limited so I find it easier to make my own… but yours looks just like something I would like! I guess I could probably get it online but I am trying to cut down on my carbon footprint from all the shipping.

@syaffolee Good luck finding a way to consolidate! It is a really challenging thing and I wish you all the best. Keep us updated - maybe 2021 is the year for you!

3 Likes