Ordered postcards, but I'm nervous they aren't good enough

Excellent! Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Thank you! Sending you a private message!

Thank you for posting this for everyone, its nice to support stand alone businesses as well :purple_heart:

Those sound like wonderful cards, and anyone who recieves one of them and isn’t happy with it is a jerk! I’ve gotten some cards without a description of the front. Sometimes I like the mystery, other times I try googling it to see if I can find out more. I usually find something interesting when I do!

1 Like

post deleted

1 Like

I always cover that information with washitape, because otherwise there will be no room for a message. Everyone does something else, and everything is fine! Do what feels good for you, of course you want to send a nice card, but it has to be joy for you to send it too! If so, each card is a gift to send and receive.
Happy postcrossing!

Im semi new to this too and I wanted to share my favorite spot to find cards. Antique shops! I called around my local Antique and Thrift stores and believe it or not they had them! Unused cards. Yes I ordered some like you that I keep in my collection incase I pull an address of someone that moden cards may fit but I love the unique ones Ive found in the shops. The local Antique shop owner here finds cards at estate sales and Ive since been able to send some cards from the 1940s-1950s to postcrossers.

3 Likes

You are doing beautifully!

1 Like

Hello Id like to think that I do my best Sending postcards I try to match people’s likes by looking at their profile etc, I’m fairly new to collecting postcards so I don’t have an unlimited amount of all sorts but if I like a postcard someone’s offering I will try and find a card to send that the receiver will like.

Keep up the good work everyone I’ve had some amazing swaps on here!!

1 Like