Opt-out from offical cards address emails

I didn’t find this in the setting but I would appreciate the option to not receive the emails with an address when drawing addresses in the official site. I never go to my email to check addresses so it would be great if I could not have my email flooded with messages I automatically delete anyway.

What do you think? Would it be too much work to implement / too confusing for new users?

20 Likes

I would love this option too :grinning: I also never check these emails, I always just write the postcard straight away when the address is still on my screen, or I go to my travelling postcards to look up the address.

4 Likes

I’d love to have that option. It is sufficient for me to have the info on the website until the card is registered. So for me the E-Mail is unnecessary mail traffic.

1 Like

I think you should certainly have the option to opt out, but I’d not want them to go away. I use very one of those emails, as they provide the address in text, which I can cut and paste to my label maker software, as opposed to as a an image, which is how it appears on the website. Much easier work-flow. I also then have a record I can refer back to without being connected to the internet.

4 Likes

Yes, I don’t want to remove the feature, only make it optional. Like you can select whether you want to receive emails when someone likes or comments on your postcards.

4 Likes