Open Easter Virtual Meet - April 3, 2021 **CLOSED**

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: Montréal, QC
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: Zoom
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: Saturday, April 3rd, 2021 @ 15:00 Eastern Time / 19:00 UTC
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN:

We’ve been confined for too long, and I’ve been itching to do yet another meet, so why not do one for Easter and open it to the world!

This event will be conducted virtually on Zoom. That means you attend by videoconference (teleconference if you don’t have video capability). Please make sure you have the application install prior to the meetup.

You MUST confirm your participation ASAP – by posting below.

A meetup card was made for this event, and will be made available to all attendees.

If you want to have your signature on the card, as a participant, please make sure to provide it BEFORE MARCH 14th. A .jpg can be sent directly to: stinkypaw@gmail.com

Note that the card does not use the Postcrossing logo as that is not permitted for virtual events.

Here’s the link to the meetup :

Meeting ID: 885 9818 8203
Passcode: 129138

When you enter the meeting you’ll be placed in a waiting room. The host will quickly get you through and into the conference.

Once in the conference, please add your Postcrossing handle to your Zoom login name. This can easily be done by using the three dot pull down menu next to your name and is not a permanent change.

Agenda (subject to changes):

• Round-the-Screen introductions, please keep it short, as this could take a while depending on how many people we are!
  • Your most favorite received postcard(s)
  • Your favorite/special postcard(s) in stock to send out
  • Your favorite country to get a postcard(s) from
  • Do you keep a pile of postcards to send/buy postcards often?
  • How do you store your postcards?
  • Where do you buy your stamps / postal service / where do you send/deliver your postcards?
  • Share your favorite vendors for Postcrossing activities (postcards, rubber stamps, stickers, washi tape, pens, etc.)
  • Draw

This event will be conducted in English, with a bit of French thrown in for good measure and is open to ALL postcrossers, hope to see YOU there!

19 Likes

Hi everyone :hugs:
I will be happy to join! Im very excited as it will be my first meetup ever :see_no_evil:
Im a bit confused with electrical signature, i want to create it, but dont know how, so, please, if someone can give me advice about it-send me a PM

Thanks in advance :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I would love to take part in this! Thank you for inviting me :blush: I just have to figure out what time of day this will be in Norway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite, @Stinkypaw! This appears to be 9pm CEST, and a Saturday, so should be totally doable :smiley: See you there!

1 Like

@GanleyBraided, you need to sign on a white paper, either your name or your username on Postcrossing - here’s what mine looks like

Sig_noir

I need it in jpg format please.

You can send it to me directly at Stinkypaw@gmail.com

Great to read @LeishaCamden - it would be 6 hrs later. Don’t forget to send me your signature if you want to be on the card!

My pleasure @KAS - send me your sign to be added to the card! Takk!

Hi there,

I’m Antonella from Italy. :blush:
May I join this Meetup?
I’m not interested in the postcard, I just wish to share some happy moments with my Postcrossing family. :earth_africa:
Thanks in advance :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hi,
I would love to join the meetup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Antonella- for your interest, if you really want to participate, please confirm your participation.

See you soon!

If you change your mind and would like some cards, simply let me know.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Leopold_Uganda, thank you for your interest!

If you want to join, please confirm your participation and if you want some cards, you need to send me the quantity and your signature, as soon as possible.

Thank you!

1 Like

I am confirming my participation.

1 Like

@Leopold_Uganda, sent you a message, thank you!

Hello my dear friend !
I will be very happy to participate even if I’m shy to talk in english… :wink:
I will send my signature :+1:
Thank you to organize this event :orange_heart:

1 Like

I would like to join. I will send my digital signature in a bit.

1 Like

Hello @Stinkypaw thank you for inviting me! I am happy to join in and talk postcards! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have sent it already so please check if you received it.
Thanks!

1 Like

I like to attend to this meeting too

1 Like

I would love to join this meeting

2 Likes

Please note
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR SIGNATURE IS SUNDAY, MARCH 14th

Send it via email to stinkypaw@gmail.com

And if you’d like to order some cards, please do so NOW (also before the 14th)