CITY/REGION: Montréal, QC
MEETUP PLACE: Zoom
DATE & TIME: Saturday, April 3rd, 2021 @ 15:00 Eastern Time / 19:00 UTC
We’ve been confined for too long, and I’ve been itching to do yet another meet, so why not do one for Easter and open it to the world!
This event will be conducted virtually on Zoom. That means you attend by videoconference (teleconference if you don’t have video capability). Please make sure you have the application install prior to the meetup.
You MUST confirm your participation ASAP – by posting below.
A meetup card was made for this event, and will be made available to all attendees.
If you want to have your signature on the card, as a participant, please make sure to provide it BEFORE MARCH 14th. A .jpg can be sent directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that the card does not use the Postcrossing logo as that is not permitted for virtual events.
Here’s the link to the meetup :
Meeting ID: 885 9818 8203
Once in the conference, please add your Postcrossing handle to your Zoom login name. This can easily be done by using the three dot pull down menu next to your name and is not a permanent change.
Agenda (subject to changes):
- Round-the-Screen introductions, please keep it short, as this could take a while depending on how many people we are!
- Your most favorite received postcard(s)
- Your favorite/special postcard(s) in stock to send out
- Your favorite country to get a postcard(s) from
- Do you keep a pile of postcards to send/buy postcards often?
- How do you store your postcards?
- Where do you buy your stamps / postal service / where do you send/deliver your postcards?
- Share your favorite vendors for Postcrossing activities (postcards, rubber stamps, stickers, washi tape, pens, etc.)
This event will be conducted in English, with a bit of French thrown in for good measure and is open to ALL postcrossers, hope to see YOU there!