Welcome to join, and Thank you!! :slight_smile:

I filled in the form.
I’ll send my postcard soon :grinning:

Hi from Singapore.
Have completed the goggle form ^^

Welcome and Thank you!!
Jialin

1 Like

What a great idea, I love it! I signed up twice with different likes and questions for the student :relaxed: Wishing you much success with your school project :heartpulse:

1 Like

Sounds like a great project! I’ve signed up :hugs:

Welcome and Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for providing one more chance for students!!! This is great!! :slight_smile:

Yeah~~Welcome and Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello,

I signed up from Germany. If it’s ok for you, I will wait until I receive a postcard from a student of yours. Do you prefer me to then send a reply postcard to this particular student or to the whole class?

1 Like

Signed up from UK.
It seems a great project

1 Like

Welcome and Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi,
Sure. You can reply to the postcard you receive. In that case, it will become the correspondence between you and the student who writes to you, which is great. You can find the address and the name of the student on the postcard you receive. Welcome to join and Thank you.
Jialin

This is such a great project. I hope you don’t mind, but I also posted this on my Facebook page to try and generate more responses for your students. I am also sending a postcard to your students. THANKS AGAIN

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you so much!! With more people join in, the students will have more practices!! I do appreciate your help. :slight_smile:

Hello, I am a student from rural Jiangsu Province, China. I am 17 years old. For a long time, I was also troubled by English and felt that it was meaningless. I would like to send some postcards to your students, if you would like.

4 Likes

Hi,
Welcome join and Thank you. It’s likely that you can find a pen pal who has the same thought as you do in this project!! :slight_smile:
Jialin

1 Like

Thank you for your wonderful project!
I just filled in the form too.
And I will send the card from Japan.

I myself wish I had had a more international perspective from a young age…
I hope this project will be a meaningful experience for the students, and many wonderful encounters!

1 Like