Olympic Games Paris 2024

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Any insights on where to buy these postcards? My son is going to Paris next week - are they available in the shops?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @Bakersmom
I read on the same post in French that there is at “Fnac des halles” and at “feuilles en Folie” in Paris.

1 Like

I like this post - great way of using postcards to promote Paris Olympic Games 2024. I remember attending the opening ceremony of Beijing 2008 Olympic Games and some events and buying lots of themed postcards and stamps. I still have some that I can swap.

I collect Summer and Winter Olympics postcards. Anyone out there if you are sending from France or Paris, please swap a Paris 2024 Olympic postcard with me please… .merci merci.

My Olympic postcard collection:

1 Like
1 Like

Wow those postcards look amazing! Hoping to receive one soon! I’m also waiting for my country to launch Olympic stamps!

1 Like

I am wondering if someone has a suggestion on where to get one of the BMX postcards? My son races BMX Professionally and I am always searching for BMX stamps from all over the world as well as BMX postcards. I would love to get one of these for him. Thanks for any suggestions!

I love the sports postcards. I bought the Natation, Marathin Natation and Triathlon cards but am desperately looking for the water polo one. I can’t find it anywhere even on the web? My son does all three sports and I’d love to get all four framed together for him. I’m back in the UK as well now which doesn’t help. Any ideas?

1 Like

Hello @alistairsmith99
I haven’t seen any water polo postcards in this collection.
Maybe other members can confirm ?
Have a good day.
Laurence