Olympic Games Paris 2024

Hello !

Let’s go ! The first postcards on the theme of the Paris 2024 Olympic Games are starting to appear! I find them quite successful. I wonder which one will appeal best abroad.

Please note that I keep these postcards exclusively for official mailings.

13 Likes

43 Likes

Fantastic! :star_struck: Thank you so much for sharing it! :heartbeat: And news about Olympic games stamps ? I hope you will be able to swap too :grin:

2 Likes

For worldwide postage, we currently have these:

others are planned for release in 2024 but I don’t know which month.

@Alyonushka-SPb
I’m sorry but I would like to keep the postcards for official mailings.

6 Likes

Great stamps , thank you very much for sharing it! :heart_eyes: Lovely mascot! I hope that the recipients of the official postcards will appreciate them, these are very cool postcards! :gift_heart:
Thank you for creating this discussion, it will be interesting to look at the new Olympic cards ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Our mascot represents the Phrygian cap. (French Revolution) :wink:

La petite histoire du bonnet phrygien | gouvernement.fr.

9 Likes

For the first time in Olympics, there will be a marathon race for amateurs accompanying to the official race for 42,195km. A friend of mine was lucky to be drawn in a lottery.
It would be a great day for me if I were him :wink:
And this is the postcard I received last week:

7 Likes

@sebiusz

Bravo for your friend ! Apparently it’s not easy to obtain this privilege. Maybe you will have the joy of seeing your friend running on television ? :pray:

2 Likes

I bought new ones

16 Likes

If the opening ceremony, which promises to be spectacular on the Seine, in the heart of the capital, is scheduled for July 26, 2024, certain competitions will begin on Wednesday July 24, two days before the flame sets the cauldron ablaze. The program will run until August 11, 2024, or 19 days of competition. The detailed program of events will be revealed in July, while tickets will be on sale in February 2023. The day after the opening ceremony, eight sports will have their first finals and will result in medals: cycling with counter- women’s and men’s watches, Judo, fencing, diving, rugby, shooting, swimming and skateboarding.

1 Like
2 Likes

I make postcard mascot handmade with iris folding technic

24 Likes

Fantastic! :star_struck:

1 Like

Your iris-folded postcard is amazing, laurence39600

1 Like

Thanks. It was received :

:blush:

4 Likes

Fantastic :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The first official Olympic Games card received today in Germany

3 Likes

Yey! That one was my favourite! I look forward to seeing more cards available nearer the time x

1 Like

A visuel that I handn’t seen before
Postcard FR-1678726 (postcrossing.com)

3 Likes