Oklahoma City postcard hunting

Hello everyone!
I’ll be going to Oklahoma City for two weeks for a work training and I was looking to see if anyone knew of any great stops for postcards! I will have a rental car so transportation shouldn’t be an issue. Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

How about looking in museums, Historical Society,gas stations, Rite Aid, Walmart… or if @Angeldreamer has a quick second she could perhaps give you better ideas.

Get some postcards from the Cowboy Hall of Fame. Also The Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial.

1 Like

From what I have been told…the Turnpike welcome centers in OKC have postcards and are a favorite spot for many of the locals. I no longer live in the city and this was pre-covid…you can google turnpike welcome center tho and call and find out if they still have cards and the price before you seek one of the locations out. There were 3 locations the last I knew. And I second the suggestion of the tourist places. I used to find some at the walmarts closer to the touristy areas but walmart has really been more of a miss than a hit the last 5 years or more.

1 Like

I have cards from the bomb site but will never send them, memories are still way too painful