[Offer] Envelope of Postcards & Postcard Books

ALL GONE

I’m trying to reduce the number of postcards I have as I’m running out of storage space.

I’ve gone through my collection and have the below to send to postcrossers who will make good use of them:

• Scotland Postcard Book & The Sierra Club Mountain Light Postcard Book - sent together. Both postcard books are pre-loved and have cards missing but the remaining cards are still perfectly usable.
  • City Maps of Olde England The British Library Postcard Book. As above this postcard book is pre-loved but has only a few cards missing and all the remaining cards are in great condition.
  • 5x envelopes ~150g containing cards from sets on the following themes: Pantone, Roald Dahl, Disney, Women in Science, Space and US National Parks. The selection from these is random but all cards are brand new.

Due to high postage, this is only open to postcrossers in the UK! They will be posted 2nd class.

Please comment below which of the above you’d like (one per person) and I’ll do it first come first served :blush: Nothing needed in return as I’m trying to reduce the number of cards I have :joy: but if you want, pay a random act of kindness forward!

14 Likes

Hey

Thanks for the kind offer. Can I have some Ronald Dahl cards?

Cheers

@simmo11 The envelopes contain a random selection of cards from the sets listed. If you’d still like one, PM me your address!

Pm sent😊

1 Like

Please could I be cheeky and take you up on one of these offers? I would love an envelope if you don’t mind! I’m silly cos I just destashed myself before moving house and now I am filling up my little study with more postcards but I have no willpower!!! Thank you!! You’re amazing and generous!

3 Likes

Of course, I’ll pop one in the post to you this week!

1 Like

Hi @geo_ ,
What cities are the maps of?
Thanks!

Hi @JustJo :world_map: They’re old maps of different cities in England. You can see some examples here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/City-Maps-England-Postcards-Aa384/dp/0764940503

These are really sweet, as there still available?

2 Likes

@JustJo Yes they are! Please can you PM me your address? :postbox:

2 Likes

There’s still one envelope left and the Scotland Postcard Book & The Sierra Club Mountain Light Postcard Books :blush: The rest were posted yesterday :postbox:

2 Likes

Please may I take you up on your offer? thank you.

@RyanR Hi Ryan, which are you interested in? Do you still have an address in the UK? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please may I have those ones? and yes I still have my UK address.

1 Like

Of course! I’m going by the postbox this afternoon so if you send me your address now, I’ll pop the Scotland Postcard Book & The Sierra Club Mountain Light Postcard Book in the box today :postbox:

1 Like

Thank you @geo_ the postcard books are amazing! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello have you got the Disney ones left? Such a kind offer :slight_smile:

Martyn

@MartynHst43277 The envelopes contain a random selection of cards from the sets listed. If you’d still like one, PM me your address!

1 Like