Offer: Blank Ottawa Cards for Swap

Hi there!

Would any Canadians be interested in receiving blank Ottawa postcards they can then use for Postcrossing? All the classic touristic Ottawa postcards I have seen in stores around here are not great. So I designed some and had them professionally printed - but now I have a lot! I’d like to swap some for other types of cards, written or unwritten. Below is the design I already have had printed and have at home. I am working on more designs now and can share if there is interest in swapping.

3 Likes

That’s a fabulous card Alyssa! Sent you a pm, cheers, Lynn

1 Like

Beautiful postcard!

1 Like

Thank you Lynn! I was pretty happy with how it turned out, and I’ve been loving sending them all over the world :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

Hello Alyssa,
I would be interested in buying a batch of around 10 from you. As you say, it’s not easy these days finding city views postcards.

@HookedonPostcards That would be great, thank you! I’ll send you a pm :blush: All the Ottawa city view postcards I have found look like they were designed in the 90s haha

1 Like

That’s a great card, Alyssa! I’ll send you a message. Jason

1 Like

Beautiful postcard! What kind of cards would you like in exchange?

1 Like

@cmsh_616 Thank you :blush: I’m open to exchanging these for all types of blank cards I’d be able to use for Postcrossing. I tend to buy a certain kind, so I see this as an opportunity to grow my stash - making it easier to meet Postcrossers’ interests :slight_smile: Feel free to send me a pm with some suggestions of cards you’d be interested in swapping for these!