October 1st, 2021 -- WPD meet up in Hangzhou,

:world_map: PROVINCE: Zhejiang
:world_map: CITY: Hangzhou
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 4 places(1. Tims in The MIXC, no.129 he-xing-road; 2.ADLIB PARTY, no.29, bai-yang road; 3. Wahaha, no.1001 yu-hang-tang road, 4. Tims in Yu-Zhi-Cheng, no.501,ying-bin road)
:calendar: DATE: October 1st
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00-16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: meet up and write postcards

3 Likes

Hello!

beautiful! someone interested in swap?

Thanks

Hi, can i swap? I cam offer from our WPD meet up.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LZ0b5mX1Hm7apuPeFMhyKwP-OY2s5q9d

pm u

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to swap a postcard for this World Postcard Day postcard I designed? I will be sending it from Pennsylvania, USA, on World Postcard Day, October 1.

Please DM me if you would like to swap. Thanks so much!

请问可以换片吗?坐标美帝
不过没有太特殊的片(比如 meetup),主要是风景和本地旅游片。

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards. My postcards for swap here:на обмен – 370 Bilder | VK

Hello,
I am a new post-crosser from Singapore and this is the first World Postcard Day that I am participating. I like both your World Post Card Day Meet Up shown and would like to check any possibility to swap for it ? I can mail postcard with our local artist artworks and can send you an image of it, if you wish to.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and happy post-crosing.

Regards,
Sock Hoon

Hello,
I am post-crosser from Singapore. Yes, I am interested to swap with your World Postcard Day post card, but I only can swap with postcard with artworks of our local artists as we do not have any World Postcard Day card designed locally.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Thanks and happy Post-crossing.

Best regards,
Sock Hoon

Can you send me some photos of the artists’ postcards please?