NOW CLOSED Gauging Interest - World Postcard Day 1 October - London

I LOVE Stampex!
Can we have the meet-up there? I’m free on the Saturday, so I’d be up for this one. :+1:t4:

1 Like

@NataliaDoesThings and @constanze let me know what you end up deciding! I know Isobel would be happy to have you all at Stampex like usual, even if the date doesn’t quite match. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can help if you need @NataliaDoesThings @constanze

1 Like

Can you let me know what date is finally agreed on? I enjoyed the combo with Stampex last year!

1 Like

I can’t do the Saturday :frowning: but I think it would be great to have at Stampex. I am happy to organise and design and order the postcards etc, if you are happy to run it on the day?

Can you do the Sunday or are you on your course?

But would be lovely to do it together :slight_smile:

I could do Sunday, my course is Friday-Saturday.

I guess it’s up to you then, happy to help with something at Stampex but also happy to help with something on the Sunday! I don’t want you to feel pushed out as you were on the ball with the idea in the first place :slight_smile:

I think Stampex would be great, so let’s have it there this year. A pity to miss out in person, but as I said let me know if you want me to do the organising of anything, happy to do so!

Fab :slight_smile: Will see what space is available still and work out a plan!

1 Like

First draft of a postcard - can add date and venue on the back when confirmed.
What do people think?

6 Likes

Looks good!

Space at Stampex confirmed!

We have a space in the auditorium at midday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Potential silly question:

This meeting is on Sunday 1st October, is Stampex happening that day?

Reason, I ask is I am thinking of sponsoring a Royal Mail Postmark for WPD (and possibly this meeting), however if the usual Stampex Postmark will be available with a 1st October date, I’ll postpone.

No, that’s why I had initially told them no for the meeting! It would now be on the Saturday

@NataliaDoesThings do you want to update this thread or should I start a new one?

I think we should close this one, and if you could start a new we are doing this thread that would be great :slight_smile:

Hi, i would love to attend. I haven’t been to a meet-up since before the pandemic in my home country. Would be nice to meet some of you​:face_holding_back_tears::heartpulse: