Nov 4, 23 - Bowling Green, Kentucky Meetup

I don’t feel comfortable heading one up, but would like to participate in one if someone arranges it.

3 Likes

I totally respect that and appreciate your honesty! Thank you for that.

If I can get my feet under me in the next week, I’ll try to get this rolling. It may be a November meet up? :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

November would be great. Anytime is better than no time at all. I appreciate your efforts. I really hope this will come to fruition.

1 Like

How did this work for you?

Hey! Can you clarify your question. I’m not sure what you are referring to.

1 Like

I live in East TN but I’d be willing to help with whatever I can! PM me anytime :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hey! Have you ever attended a meet up? Are there any upcoming ones in Tennessee soon?

I’ve attended 3 and one of them I hosted. There’s one in Chattanooga for World Postcard Day on October 1st.

1 Like

I am hoping someone experienced will hold one in Kentucky Soon. I am going to be in Florida during World Post Card day, and then after for a few more days. I wish I could find a meet up nearby there.

I am definitely willing to drive to Tennessee in the future for some meet ups. If you are going to be attending any past the one on October 1st, send me a message. It would be nice to go to one and have a friend. Lol

1 Like

Hosting one isn’t as daunting as they seem! I will definitely keep you posted if there’s anything else in Tennessee! I’m thinking about hosting another one in the spring so I’ll keep you updated. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

That would be awesome. I am almost 3 hours from Nashville. How close would you hold one from Bowling Green Kentucky?

1 Like

The one I just hosted was in Oak Ridge which I think is about the same distance as Nashville is to you.

1 Like

Bowling Green is within my reach. That’s where I’m hoping to hold this one…I just gotta get moving.
If you could help by tagging more KY native PCers, that’d be an awesome start!

I’ll actually be in BG tomorrow.

2 Likes

I will do what I can in tagging! I really, really hope this will come into fruition!

1 Like

@adventurelibrarian @AmandaPost @Andrew9 @BeckyMae @BergmanG @baxterbear
@Ambler007 @AmandaPost @allie89 @aheming @admadd01 @Achinn @abryant @aari175 @a1abasterSTi @3673Carman @1MommaBear

Hello all! I am tagging you in this post. We are determining if we can support a Post Crossing Meetup Day in November. This would possibly be held in Bowling Green. We are looking to see who may be interested. Please respond so we can see your intentions.

Thank you!
Becky
Speechlady99

2 Likes

@speechlady99 Where in Florida will you be? I’m doing a meetup on Oct 1 in Navarre Beach!

1 Like

I will be arriving at Fort Walton at 1:30 pm approximately. I have vacationed at Navarre often. What time is it being held?

2 Likes

How cool would this be for you?!

1 Like

Hopefully it will work for the timing.

2 Likes

I’m in Nashville (not too far from BG) and depending on the date, I’d love to meet up!

I’ll keep an eye on this thread! :blush:

3 Likes