NOT COMPLETE - Perth postcrossers and home schoolers

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: perth western australia
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: some where in joondalup
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: 28th feb 2021
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN: meet to be worked out
hi everyone my son zeb is home schooled and we are using postcrossing as a tool to learn about the world would love to meet others

I have been to two meetups in Subiaco and Mt Hawthorn over the past years, but I have to give this one a miss as I am still not comfortable on public transport and live in the southern suburbs.
Good luck with your meetup. The ones I attended were such good fun. We met at bookcaffe and once at a room at Officeworks. We prepared postcards and took coloured pens to sign each other’s cards with our Postcrossing names. It was fun to show off our favourites and give away some of our unwritten unwanted cards.
Best Wishes to you.
Gloria/Geeve.

Hi Gloria,

I’m Janti and live in South area, Northlake

Is there any meetups in Perth soon ?

Cheers,

Janti

Hi there,

I just read this message.
I haven’t heard of any meetups in the area recently. The last one was pre - Covid and I guess people haven’t thought about meetings outside their suburb.
I guess I would be interested in one if anyone is available, it is in the daytime and the venue is south of the river.
I’ll note your contact details if I hear of anything.
It was enjoyable sharing our favourite cards and experiences with Postcrossings.

Cheers
Gloria / Geeve.

Hi
I’d be interested in a daytime meetup, pretty much anywhere - I’m in Ellenbrook. Would love to meet some other Postcrossers!
Cheers
Maggie/Pearlsz

1 Like

Hi All, I too would like meetup having attended the two previous ones
which were most informative. I"m in Carine happy to go wherever in
the daytime.
Take care
Lauren/Stanes

1 Like

I’m also interested in meeting up if another is planned in Perth. I’m in Ocean Reef but would be willing to drive.

1 Like

Hello to all the Pert postcrossers!
It’s very nice to meet you all. :hugs:
I live not to far out of the city in Joondanna.
I think I’m a little to new to suggest where to meet up of when. I feel like an intruder.
But one suggestion is The Art Gallery. There’s always interesting art to see and sometimes you can get free postcards. Plus it’s surrounded by lots of eateries like the fresh pretzel :pretzel: place where you can get giant warm pretzels of all different flavours. And theres an ice cream place close buy.
Just a thought.
Holly

AGWA used to have great postcards but since the new director decided on a new direction there’s not a gift card or postcard in sight. I do hope that changes…

Hello again, I have been out of the loop for the past 18 months so hoping there maybe a Meetup planned for this year.
Happy Postcrossing and Stay Safe
Lauren